November 3, 2012


I'm always so happy when this day comes around because it's a day in the year in our lives where the blogospere is hopping with PEACE!! Peace and Goodwill, Peace all around.. Peace is in the air and under our skin! I can feel it all now!!!


Peace be upon you all...  On this day and every day!


Blogblast for Peace Day is a very important one and I am always striving to get in touch with my own- INNER PEACE, to be AT PEACE within my own skin, so that I can be at PEACE with others around me. 
I find that I am very challenged by others around me and the negative forces and things  I cannot control.. and this year, I'm going to make a very conscious effort to be more ZEN and to get back to the basic core of being peaceful from within-- something my soul has been without for over a year now... Not only was last year a SUPER CHALLENGING one for me, but this one has been, too.. 
So, I am going to really work hard at getting myself back ... to find my 'peace' and to share it with others!!!!!! 

THANK YOU ALL OF YOU FOR YOU SUPPORT, LOVE and ENCOURAGEMENT-- I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for my loved ones- family and friends! Even in times where I have been abandoned by those who I thought were my true friends, I have encountered others in my life who have proved to be there and real for me- and who have accepted me for who I am and without judging me... I appreciate this greatly and I know that people are put in our path and in our life for a reason!

So, in closing- in this very long written post about PEACE on this DAY FOR PEACE, I have shared with all of you a very up close and personal account of how the PEACE that comes from within us is SOOOOO important to have in order to be peaceful with others- to love, respect and appreciate others around us.

HAPPY BLOGBLAST FOR PEACE DAY and thank you Mimi for getting us all together here to join together in PeAcE aNd HaRmOnY!!!!

Namaste!

No comments: