November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving Day and MOM!!!



Dear Friends and Fam...


Today is THANKSGIVING DAY!!  WHOOOO HOOO!!

Well, this is my ALL TIME FAV. AMERICAN HOLIDAY because we get time off from work/school to be with the family all day and eat a LOT!!!

Yet, this holiday now brings mixed feelings- It was my MOM'S fav. holiday and she's no longer here in the physical sense.. and so, I can't celebrate with her... and also my family is all spread out now, a little all over the world and so Thanksgiving is no longer the same 'family' holiday it once was!  This is really hard for me.

I have been living in France now for almost 6 1/2 years and have continued to observe and celebrate this wonderful American/Canadian tradition every year... whether with a big group of people or just a few... It's always been fantastic and always PLENTY of food to go around, and then some.

Thanksgiving Day is a very, very special day to me and I would really like to give thanks to my wonderful and loving husband, Alex.... and to all my friends here in France.. I don't know what I'd do without all of them.. except that maybe I'd be in California- instead of here- haha!

I am very, very THANKFUL for my loving and dear family and also all of my cherished friends!

You all have made my life a wonderful so FANTASTIC and have enriched it!  I am just so blessed and fortunate to have you all here- and especially to all of you I have met through blogging here- or whether we haven't actually met in person, I am thankful for all of you!







                                                     Have a very blessed Thanksgiving!


**ALL photos and images where taken from the internet.

No comments: