June 1, 2012

BE INSPIRED!

If you were to ask me, "Name one person you know who has inspired you the most,"  I would have to say, Susa.... This lovely girl who hosts her blog- "Be Inspired."

Susa is my idea of Sunshine... She has been a dear friend of mine through thick and thin during my past years in France, and has always encouraged and supported me in times of need.  I am so grateful to have her in my life, and though we are far apart... because she and her hubby live in Quebec City... I think of her all the time and she is close to my heart!

I want to thank her for adding much happiness and sunshine in my life and I miss her dearly!!

Love you, Sweetie... and keep on smiling and shining!!!!!




Namaste Susa!!!!


Photos from Susa's Blog-  Be Inspired.
    

1 comment:

Be Inspired! - Susa said...

I love you Leesa, as a dear dear dear friend!!!

The support I have given (so honored you feel this way) and hope to continue to give is just my heart flowing out... because you inspire it all.

From the first moment we met... Starbucks Opera, you and Manda... I knew you were someone unique.

Keep living life the way you do, lovely Leesa style!