May 21, 2012

Broma Bakery- Half-way to heaven peanut butter cookies!

So here I am... it's already noon on Monday morn... my day off.  It's been raining all morning now and my plans to explore the Parc de la Bagatelle with Andrea and friends were foiled due to the rain!

Oh well... we'll have to pick up the plans on a sunnier day! In the meantime, I've been spending a quiet and peaceful day at home... just cooking, baking and practicing the guitar! It's been quite lovely, actually...   What are YOU doing today?!!

Have a GREAT MONDAY, EVERYONE!!!!


These look like they are THE BOMB!! I'm going to have to make them sometime soon...



Broma Bakery's recipe for PEANUT BUTTER goodness all packed into a peanut butter sandwich cookie!!!  Even the filling is peanut butter!!

Let me know if you try these... Recipe HERE.



6 comments:

Andrea said...

It's still raining! Can't believe it. :(

Leesa said...

DANNNNNG!!!

I know! Horrible! I just looked out the window and saw the RAIN RAIN RAIN... stillllll!!!

All day since this a.m.! It's now 2 pm!

UGGH!!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

They sound good. :)

jenette said...

OH WOW, those biscuits look DEVINE! I will have to try them!

Leesa said...

Hi LLM...

I know, don't they?!! I have to go and buy some PB now so I can make them!!!


Jenette--- Hey, thanks so much for commenting here..
Let me know if you make them and tell me how they are...
Come back again... I started up blogging again...

Thanks for stopping by all of you..
Leese

Animesh said...

I want to eat some! :)