December 12, 2011

Thanksgiving in France... 2011


This year was quiet and stress free..

Thanks to Animesh for hosting... 

Everything was DELISH!! I didn't even have to make the yams 
b/c Patricia brought her wonderful potimaron/potato gratin.. YUM!!!
I made Fred's stuffing, of course.. YUMMMM!! Turkey breasts and 
dessert...
Amanda made the cranberry sauce
and Animesh- the cornbread!
Patricia - green beans and broc. 

All in all- it was DELISH and a very special one with a few friends!
No bread and cheese like the big ones we've done in the past, but
they are all good and ALL delish!!

I'm THANKFUL for ALLLLL of my friends and family!









3 comments:

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Looks delicious.

Susu Paris Chic said...

Hey wow! I wish I could have been there... friends and lovely food! What could be sweeter:)

Dorkys Ramos said...

Great, now I'm craving stuffing at 11 p.m. Glad it was a good one!