December 10, 2011

My friend, Cliff.. Shout out to ya!!!

My friend, Cliff... of WIXY'S Gone Banana's lives in Ohio.  I live in France.  We have never met once in person but we are friends from blogging across the MILESSSSSSS and I consider him one of my good friends... This is because he's a REAL SWEETHEART of a man.  He has been there for me in support and encouragement when I have been down, blue and in suffering.. Not everyone knows what to say or do when we are going through rough times, and sometimes all we need is a hug or to let off some steam..

So, virtual hugs will do and thank you for your care and concern for me in my rough ad rocky times, my dear Cliff..   I want to give you a BIG virtual hug for being there for me...

Merci beaucoup from across the pond and hopefully one day, we'll meet in person...

Until then.... XOXO Leese


3 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

There are some amazing virtual friends around. Diane

Leesa said...

Hi Diane!!

Sooo true.. and for me, my friends are who help me get through the tough times and who help me enjoy the good times... Thick and thin--

I appreciate my true friends!! And also, those whom I don't even know in real- life but I consider as real friends!!!

74WIXYgrad said...

That's one of the good things about the internet. We can make friends with some we may never meet in person.

And Leese, you are very much a sweetheart!