December 11, 2011

In ONE MONTH from now..

In exactly one month from today... we'll be getting on a plane to visit my dad and step mom in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica.. A lot of you already know this.. but my step mom is Costa Rican and they have been living there for about 3+ years now.... A nice country to retire in!

So, I do blogging from there HERE (COSTA RICA HERE I COME) and I am posting some pics here that my step mom just sent me from her trip to Panama and then a few others from their place..

Can't wait to go--- to see my family and relax at the beach in the sun!

A cute little green snake in the garden...

My dad and the gazebo being build in their backyard... 

In Panama

Cows resting in Panama

3 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Lovely photos. You were away most of last winter in Costa Rico if I remember rightly. Good place to be when it is winter here. Diane

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Your annual trip has come round so quickly, another year flown by, have a lovely time.

Leesa said...

Hi there,

LLM!


Nice to see you here! Hey.. it's been sooo long, hasn't it?! I have to get back into blogging again.. I miss all of you guys from all over!!
I can't wait!!! It will be COLD by then~~

Take care,
Leese