December 10, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANDA!




I wrote to you all in the previous post about a dear and cherished friend of mine who just recently journeyed on... Well, today is her birthday and today I celebrated her beautiful and wonderful life... She was a star here on earth- a jazz and gospel singer with a whole lotta soul.. her AMAZING voice took you into another realm...

I know she is singing in the Heaven's above now.. Sista Singa.. SING IT OUT, LOUD!!!


I love you, Manda.. and though your time here on earth with us is done and you've journeyed on...
You gorgeous smile, fantastic laugh and your outrageous humour and wit will stay with me until we meet again...      Your beloved friend, Leesa




REST IN PEACE and HAPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY to you where you are now...

2 comments:

Raphael said...

The second picture was taken at the Jardin d'Acclimatation and I loved her look then. I still do. Just to look at photo of her brings you joy and smile. Always totally giving, always totally present here and now...

Leesa said...

Hi Raphael...

I remember that American Festival at the PdA.. She was AMAZING!!! I LOVED that hair style, too!! It makes me smile when I think of her..
Totally present- yes!! I feel her with me now.. She will always be at your side, you know!!