August 14, 2011

Walking in the 'hood!

Miss SUNNNNNNY CALIFORNIA!!!
That's who I am!!!


Me, showing a little 'leg' because it was actually "WARM ENOUGH" to go out in shorts!!!


This coffee at the the hospital's coffee shop is AWESOME!!!


I saw this cute little one at Monoprix and decided it was about far time I got me a Mozi-- Mozi Mozart!!!!!


Here's where I stayed for 6 days!! This hospital is very well known!!!
Summer work on the roads.. They are in the process of building a HUGE rond point on the main street!! WOW!!!


Fall time is approaching-- even as early as 11 August!!!

2 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Love your sandals. Also love when you post yor photos in this format because they are easy to see.

Leesa said...

Thanks so much Likes Chocs.

I agree that it's much easier to see when the pics are posted like this.. Thanks for the feedback!
Have a great week..
Leesa