August 7, 2011

Hospital Stay

Hey Everyone!

Well, my surgery went great and I've been here in the hospital since Wed afternoon... The surgery was first thing on Thursday morning... I've been here recovering nicely and taking things day by day. I have a lot of discomfort but not a lot of great pain! Sure, it really hurts, but not like when I broke my knee or injured my back! I think that as each day passes, I will get better and better...



I made cupcakes for the nursing staff... Everyone appreciated it and the cupcakes were REALLLLLY delish!!!





4 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Glad to hear that all is well. Take care Diane

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

The new woman is well on her way to recovery xx

Kirsty@Bonjour said...

Glad it all went well Leesa, rest up (eat cupcakes) and you'll be good as new in no time!

Leesa said...

Thanks so much Diane..Linda... and Kristy...

Sorry that I'm just now responding to your comments..


Leesa