August 1, 2011

Euro Disney, Paris



I LOVE Disney, I've loved it since I was a wee child! I mean, come on.. I'm from So. Cal.... So, for me, Disney was part of my normal growing up. I used to drive to Disneyland and hang out just for fun, walking around the park, people watching and without going on any rides. That's what it's like when you are from So. Cal and you only have 1 1/2 hours driving distance to D-land! I had my annual pass in hand and would only pay the parking fee.

Now, it's pretty funny that I move across the ocean to a country that also hosts Disneyland, and that I live the same amount of distance from Disney (by train) as I did by car in Cali. I think it's wonderful! I have gone twice already this July, because when you buy your 30 euro (resident's only ticket), you get a free admission on the the next trip before mid-Sept.. Great summer deal, says me!!

So, in July... I went again with Andrea and Ferbent. It was a blast, besides a few hours of rain, where we ditched Disney and had a long lunch at the Rainforest Cafe in Disney Village!
Then, I went for the second time with Animesh... about two weeks later.

Here are a few pics- courtesy of Andrea, since my camera wasn't working right.



1 comment:

R Sudhir Kumar said...

we all love to have fun, yet to visit though, The last pose is called ek Pada Asana, I am sure you know and practice yoga