August 27, 2011

Dracula-- Le NOUVEAU comedie musicale de KAMEL OUALI







Well, well!!! I'm SOOOO excited because I am just HOOKED on musicals-- or 'comedies musicales' as they are called in French! This new one, "Dracula," is Kamel Ouali's latest and premiers on Sept 30th and than starts touring in France and Belgium in February of 2012.

I went to PDS to see my Mozartienne friends who are all now new fans of Dracula... It's really cool- like a comradery we all have for one another because of the shows...

Anyhow.. I took a lot of pics and here are a few of me with the principal actors.... Some of the ones of 'me' came out really bad, so hopefully... I get to retake them on another occasion...






2 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

How cool. I mean HOT. :) Dracula...the musical?? who would have thunk it???

Leesa said...

Hey there BBSUZ...

Yeh.. Serious, I canNOT wait to see this... HOT!!