July 23, 2011

Amy Winehouse -- R.I.P.



Amy Winehouse.... known to have continual substance abuse issues... in and out of rehab.. and led a troubled life full of turmoil and inner struggles.. I don't know her, I do not make any judgements. All I DO know is that she was a beautiful and talented young woman who, like many others, departed this life way too young. Twenty-seven years old..... A tragic loss of a life so young.. Amy, Rest in Peace, you and your music, your talent... will be missed.

3 comments:

Nadege said...

Yes, such talent! I am so sorry, though not surprised by her death.
I have a 51 year old friend who hung out with the wrong crowd and started doing crystal Meth. He is now homeless, can't find work... Lost everything and might lose his life too. He is in and out of rehab. So sad!

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Tragic, great minds think alike Leesa, I also posted a tribute to Amy Winehouse.

Leesa said...

HI LLM,

Thanks for your comment and your lovely tribute to Amy... Very sad, wish she was able to conquer her demons... and get the help she needed..