June 25, 2011

Happy Summer

HeY! I completely forgot to post about summer... I went to the Music Festival in Paris with Bhavna, Dawn, and Sara... I think it was too early in the afternoon because no music had actually started playing... OOPS! It wasn't really too exciting at that point so I went home around 7 pm..

But, I had a WONDERFUL time in Paris that day-- Left Antony SUPER early to get into Paris because of the transport strike- BOO on the RER B line...

Got up to the 16th around 8 am and waited to meet Dawn... just hung out and had coffee and relaxed.. Went shopping in Passy... Then met Dawn and headed off to Malongo cafe to meet the girls.. Great time!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

looks like an awesome time.

Leesa said...

Thanks so much, Michelle...

Sorry it took me soo long to respond.. Just finding the comment now.. whoops!!