April 27, 2011

After a long pause.... I'm back!

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for your patience while I was away on holiday! I just got back from London on Sunday and I MUST say it's one of the BEST trips I've EVER taken! It was only 5 1/2 days but felt like a month... I stayed with a friend in Greenwich (thanks Rich) and then at my FAV hotel in Paddington- The Cardiff Hotel.

Anne came over from Oxford and we had a BLAST together for three days! We had SOOOOO much fun and got to meet a bunch of new people everywhere we went!


7 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

I am sure you had fun. Anne is always very good company. Take care Diane

au soleil levant said...

I know how much you LOVE London, so I'm glad you went! Sounds like everything was wonderful and I'm glad you had a great time!

Nadege said...

You are always "on the go". Glad you had so much fun.

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

Busy but fun times you have been having so far this year.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

We sure did have a FAB time .. and sooo much fun with all our new friends too :-)skarn

Leesa said...

Hi Diane--- Yep! She sure is... We had a blast!

Take care, too! Happy May Day to you!


Mira-- I know... It's almost weird- like an obsession! I don't need to go back to the States now, I have London!!!

Anne- We DID!!! You are a great person to travel with- You're sooo easy going when it comes to doing things! Thanks for being such a good 'travel buddy' and for coming down to stay in London, too!
Hugs!

Leesa said...

Hi Nadege,


I have itchy feet so whenever I'm on break from work- I head out there to explore!!!

Take care,
Leese