March 24, 2011

Elizabeth Taylor- A Star is gone!




Hollywood lost a true legend yesterday, March 23. Legendary star, Elizabeth Taylor has left the stage. She died Wednesday of congestive heart failure at Los Angeles's Cedars-Sinai Hospital. Elizabeth was known for her amazing beauty and work in film, and was a legend in her own rite. I will forever remember her as the young and gorgeous Hollywood star, who charmed the world around her... One of my favourite of her films, "National Velvet." Rest in Peace, Liz.



* All pictures taken off the internet.

5 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

A beautiful contribution to a great artist!

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

How true that she is a legend. She has always been one of my favourites. RIP Liz. Diane

LindyLouMac in Italy said...

A nice tribute Leesa.

eva.s said...

Hello Lisa!Happy Spring and friend!Eva S

Leesa said...

Thanks Philip....

Diane--- Yes! I adored her when I was a young girl!

LLM -- Thank you!


Hi Eva!! Happy spring to you... I hope you are doing well.... Leesa