December 23, 2010

Strasbourg at Christmas time



Strasbourg is one of my absolute FAVOURITE cities in France... and in Europe, for that matter. My dad's side of the family is actually Alsatian, if you would like to know! Maybe that's why I feel so 'at home' in this part of France!

Anyhow, it's been our Christmas 'tradition' to head up to Strasbourg for the marchés des noël to enjoy the beauty, fun and festivities of Christmas in a "German style." It's so beautiful and magical in Strasbourg at Christmas time that I highly recommend EVERYONE who comes to France to visit, if not at Christmas time, then at ANY time of the year!

I created a blog- Travels to Strasbourg - and here are some pictures from the blog I'd like to share with you all... Enjoy!





5 comments:

Ron said...

Bonjour Leesa!

Flawless photos! They truly made me feel in the Christmas spirit!

Strasbourg looks gorgeous! Like a winter wonderland!

I'm going to be very busy these next two days, so I wanted to stop by to wish you and Alex a very Merry Christmas!

Blessings and love, my friend!

(((( Leesa ))))

X

Leesa said...

Oh hi Ron!

Yeh! Thanks for stopping by and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, too!!!
Thanks for your compliments.. I was hoping to get everyone in the Christmas spirit!

au soleil levant said...

Love the Strasbourg pictures! You're right, it really sets the mood for Christmas.

R Sudhir Kumar said...

bEAUTIFUL PHOTOS lEESA!!
MERRY XMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

Leesa said...

Hi Mira...

yes, it certainly DOES!! Good tidings to you!

Lee


Hi R. Sudhir,
Thanks so much and a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family/loved ones...
Leesa