December 31, 2010

Boney M - RIP BOBBY


Say WHAT?!! Okay, I heard that he passed away last night, but for some reason, I thought it was the drummer of Boney M, not the SINGER- maybe they don't have a drummer, but I didn't realize it was HIM... WHOA!

This is some sad news as Boney M was from MY DAY- the days when Disco was IN like SKIN! It's a very sad thing to lose such talent, and it seems like through the years, we lose the talented ones pretty young- Well, he was 61. To me, that is still pretty young! R.I.P. Bobby, you will be remembered in the hearts of all your millions of fans... RAH RAH RASPUTIN!

2 comments:

Boney M said...

Boney M are the best personally i really cherish their music to the fullest. All their music are intriguing even in the 21 century, my best tracks are rivers of babylon, mary's boy child, plantation boy and brown girl in the ring

Leesa said...

Hi Boney M...

I completely agree with you... I saw them a few years back in concert in Paris... GREAT SHOW!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting...
Leesa