November 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!!!!


HAPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE!


YAYYYYY!!! It's FINALLY my birthday! After waiting 364 days ALL YEAR long, it's finally arrived...




Today I'll be celebrating my 45th birthday at the Palais des Sports in Paris watching my FAVOURITE show- Mozart L'Opéra Rock. But, this should surprise most of you!!!!
Happy Birthday to me ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to me ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday dear MEEEEEEE . . . ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Happy Birthday to me!! ♥ ♥ ♥♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥
Hope I have a wonderful birthday - and am blessed throughout the year!


Also, my dear friend, Anne and her husband, Arni in Wantage sent me these lovely greetings via Anne's blog early this a.m.!!!

To my wonderful friend
Leesa
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday,
hope you have a lovely day.
Love and Best Wishes
Anne and Arni xxx

It's always a thrill to be remembered on your birthday so THANKS A MILLION Anne and Arni and to all of my dear friends and family for thinking of me and sending out your b-day wishes!! Now, I can't help but to have a very special day!

15 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

Lovely birthday dear You, Leesa!

Kirsty@Bonjour said...

Happy Birthday Leesa! Have a good one!

Pedro F. Báez said...

Happy Birthday, Leesa! I knew it! You had to be a Sag, like me! We are good people! LOL Have a wonderful day and may you have many more healthy and joyous birthdays to come! XOXOX

Leesa said...

Thanks my dear Susa Chic!

I hope you're feeling a lot better but if not, please rest up and get better for Saturday! Hugs to you!!!

Thanks Kristy....

I'm planning on a full-filled day today!!!


Pedro--- YAYYYYY!!! All of us are great! Stand up, Sags and take a bow!!! When's your b-day, is it in Dec?? Alex's is 9 Dec... Take care and thanks for the b-day wishes!
Hugs, Leese

likeschocolate said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a fantastic birthday!

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Happy Birthday Leesa, hope you have a fantastic day and that you enjoy the show. Hope you get spoilt rotten :-) Diane

Ron said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LEESA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOO YOOOOOU!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!

((((((( Leesa )))))))

Hope you have a faaaaaaaaabulous day and a faaaaaabulous next year!

And I KNOW you're going to LOVE seeing your favorite show today!

HAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Wish I could of been there to help you celebrate :-) Have a wonderful time at your opera :-) xoxo Big Hugs.

Annelisa said...

Happy Birthday, Leesa!
Hope today was a good one!

Daniela said...

Happy Birthday! Leesa!
A wonderful way to celebrate...jajaja

kisses

Leesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leesa said...

Thanks so much Analisa...

It was a great b-day!!


Daniela-- Thanks for the b-day wishes!

Just read your email and what an interesting story! Sorry you didn't get to meet Florent.. He's soo sweet- they all are..
I am sad b/c this might be the last year of Mozart.. but more projects after that!
Hugs,
Leesa

Leesa said...

Wow! I can't believe I didn't reply back to all of you... Sorry about that.. My mailbox gets so bogged down with emails that I forget to reply to my blog comments So..... to RON, ANNE, DIANE, and LIKES CHOCOLATES -
Thanks SOOOO much for your b-day wishes..
It was a FABULOUS day!!

Leesa

Phivos Nicolaides said...

All the very best for you my dear friend Leese! Hugs

Leesa said...

Thanks Philip--

The best is yet to come...

Hugs