October 30, 2010

ATTENTION: Heure d'hiver




Attention, cette nuit, on passe à l'heure d'hiver. Il faut reculer montre, réveil d'une heure.


Yes, it's time to turn the clocks back one hour tonight! I guess that means we'll have more light in the morning since I'm looking out the window right now at 9 a.m. and tomorrow a.m. at this time it will be 8 o'clock and it's already light out!

Finally... Maybe this will mean that I will have LESS trouble getting up in the morning! I SURE hope so!!!


6 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Extra hour in bed tonight:-)) Diane

Notes from Noël said...

Thanks for the reminder. I love your Halloweenie looking blog!

Leesa said...

Hi Diane...
Hahahah! Yeh.. That's the ONE thing I like about going back an hour!!!!

Noelle-- You're welcome!! Thanks for the compliments on my new Halloween look!

au soleil levant said...

So jealous that you guys turn the clocks back earlier than we do... what a dumb idea the US had, to bump the time change back by a few weeks.

Ron said...

Bonjour Leesa!

Thank you soooooooooo much for reminding us, because I ALWAYS forget to turn the clocks back this time of the year - always!

And FAB photos (below)!!!!

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

BOO!

X

Leesa said...

Hey Ron...

Hahah! I know I sent you an email about this...

Happy Halloween to you, too!

Hugs,
Leese