July 16, 2010

Disneyland Paris

Disneyland, the HAPPIEST place in Paris!

From our last trip to D-land last month!









Thunder Mountain... Very fun and fasttttttttttttttttt!

A nice banner indicating where the ride is- since we WERE wondering!

Oddly enough, this came at the VERY END of the ride, NOT at the VERY BEGINNING!

This was VERY funny to me... Okay, so sitting quietly is allowed BUT--- NOOOO DANCIN'!!!

Lunch at D-land (Thanks Andrea and Ferbent!) Fajitas, chips and guac... Not so bad for fast food!



Two really cute kids!

This little girl was just DARLING, in her little pink outfit, blowing a kiss at her daddy as he snapped a pic! She looks like a Southern Belle- She was German or Russian, or something... I forget!

The ABSOLUTE HIGHLIGHT of my Disney adventure! Meeting and talking to Merwan Rim (for the second time)!


How cute...


The teacups were fun and BOY! did we SPIN!

It's a SMALL SMALL WORLD (after all).





When Paris MEETS Hollywood = Leesa!

And a few of my favourite places-











Whoops! NO dancin' (again)!
Hurry up, will ya? I'm LATE!!!


Hurry up, will ya? I'm LATE!



Me and my hot pink car on Autotopia!


Good bye Disneyland!


Looking out at the Seine on a bright, clear HOT day - train ride home through Paris from D-land!

8 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

Your camera had a busy time. LOL. Great photos, I would love to go there one day. Diane

Jennie said...

David & I are planning on going there this October, for the first time ever! I'm excited! Do you know how early they start decorating for Halloween?

Nadege said...

How does it rate compare to the original one?
(Glad you are avoiding the air traffic controllers strike on your way to Germany).

Leesa said...

Hi Diane...

Yeh... It was sure a busy camera that day! If you make it out this way, I'll go with ya!

Jennie-- Oh... Maybe I can go with you guys!!! You'll be here in Paris? Can we meet up? I'm not sure how early but you can check their website...

Nadege- Hmmm... Goooood question!! Well, honestly.. it just DOESN'T compare b/c I'm from Cali-- but it's fun to go b/c I LOVE Disneyland!
But, I think the park in Cali is MUCHHHHH bigger and since I practically 'grew up' at Disneyland in Cali-- I'm VERY VERY partial... I'm sure people feel the same about Disney World when comparing it to the others...
Thanks---- Glad I'm avoiding the strike, too! The know better this time!!!

Ron said...

Oh Leesa...having lived in Orlando, Florida and visited Disney MANY times, this brought back so many wonderful memories for me!!!

I heard the Disney in Paris as well as the one in Japan are slightly different.

GLORIOUS photos, my friend!

Isn't Disney TRULY MAGICAL???

X

Leesa said...

Hi Ron...

Oh.. It's my dream to go to Disney World one day!!
I DOOO love Disney.

Take care and have a great weekend!!

Leese

Jennie said...

We don't have exact dates yet but I thought it would be fun to see the Halloween decorations and I hope it won't be too cold in October. David wants to stay at the Cheyenne hotel at the park too since he loves American Western stuff.

The website only has hours until the end of August, but they're open all year, right?

I'll definitely let you know what days we'll be there!

Leesa said...

Hi Jennie...

Not sure about the hotel.. you'll have to have a look on their website.. I have no idea.. really! It's quite possible they're only open in the hotter months- but maybe they only list summer months for right now.. best bet-- call ...
Hey.. another thing.. I just decided to go to London during my Oct. break to celebrate Halloween THERE!!! How COOL would that be?! Okay.. Well, another time, then...
Take care,
Leese