June 25, 2010

Disneyland and Merwan Rim...


A WONDERFUL day at (Euro Disney) with Andrea and Ferbet... We couldn't have asked for a better day, weather wise and the big STRIKE certainly DIDN'T put a damper on our day!!! Can't wait to go back!


Me and Minne ears-- Sooo cute! LOVE the sparkly pink sequins! n It's TOTALLLLY me!!!

Ferbent, me, and Dweedle Dee (I had to check under his bow!) Looking cute!

The pots of hunny but no Pooh in sight!

Just by a fluke of chance... while in line for the carousel at Disney yesterday... I spotted my FAVVVVVVVVVV actor in musicals/singer-- Mr. Merwan Rim! I was sooo excited that I quickly went under the ropes to join him in line and speak to him ...

I was a little flustered and star struck.. but as I "excused myself for bothering him" (in French), I immediately broke out in English to tell him that I had seem him twice in Roi Soleil and three times in Mozart and just LOVED him!!! (No, I'm not shy at all). He was very kind and sweet and I told him that while we met once before Mozart (when the actors come out to sign autographs and take pics with fans) - the pic that I took with him then- was absolutely horrid (of me, not him) and he proposed to take another pic! YAYYYY!!! I told him I had already bought my tickets to see Mozart 3 more times in Nov! Great guy... and what a sweet family- wife and son along for a joyous day at Disneyland!

Thank you Merwan!! It was a pleasure to meet you and it really made my day- (uhmm, year!)

11 comments:

Barbara said...

I'am happy that it worked out for you guys.
It sounded like a great day. I looks like in the end, despite the strike you got lucky!

Karin (an alien parisienne) said...

I'm so glad the strike turned out to not be a problem. Whew!

And how fun that you got to meet Merwan Rim! Cool!

I have not been to EuroDisney, yet, and is it silly of me that I *really* hope I get to go one day soon? I'd like to revisit childhood for a day. :) I'd better save my centimes so that I can go. I want some of those cute Minnie ears. :D

Be well, Leesa!

Nadege said...

So glad you had such a great time on the "happiest place on earth". Maybe it was the best time to visit because of the strike. The park is always crowded in Anaheim except in February.

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

What a wonderful day you had. I have never been there - yet! Someday I hope. Diane

Leesa said...

Hi Barbara-- YEH!!!! A GORGEOUS day spent at D-land and what a treat to have met Merwan Rim for the second time.... I'm SUCH a fan!!!!


Diane-- Oh.. I can't even tell you how fun it was... I had a great time! Hope you can make it one day!

Nadedge - Hey... It certainly IS the happiest place on earth--- in my eyes!!! It was great fun and I felt like a kid all over again!! I DO think the strike worked out in our favour!!

Karin--- Hope you make it... It's 29 euros for the Francilien... It's a great deal.. You guy the ticket and get a free one... We're going again before Sept. 24 so maybe you can go before then....
It was a real treat to have "remet" one of my fav. actor/singers!!!

Cheryl said...

I love those pink mouse ears!

I was there about ten years ago. Would be nice to see how it's changed...

LindyLouMac said...

It looks like your visit to Disney Paris was a success:) I hope the rest of your weekend was in the same vein.

I have linked from My blog to you today with that great song you sent me recently!

Leesa said...

Thanks Cheryl!!
It's probably change a lot since then.. Come on back!!!

Linda - Hey there!! Yep! It was sooo much fun! Fun this weekend, too.. Had a dinner party at a friend's last night and now going to meet Susa and Owen and then Les Mis tonight ...

I hope you have a great one, too!! I'll come over and check out your blog now! : )

Meghan said...

What an awesome day! I simply love Disney:)

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

Hey listen, if anyone can understand your starstruckness - I CAN!

How WONDERFUL that you met him! I'm soooooo excited for you!!!!!

And I have to say...you look FAAAABULOUS in those PINK Minnie ears!!!

clap...clap...clap!

What a FUN day that was!

X

Leesa said...

Hi Meghan!

Yeh... Me, too... I LOVE Disneyland!!


Ron-- Thanks for understanding!! heheh... Esp. when the star is a babe, right?!!!

Glad you like the Minnie ears...

Hugs,
Leese