May 30, 2010

Poppies in the south of France

Every year I DREAM of seeing and photographing the famous red poppy fields that "pop" up in France in May/June. I think I have a special desire to see this because being a native Californian... I'm a true "poppy girl" at heart!
In the spirit of all things poppy in France- this is what I envision! Chez Loulou captures it perfectly on her blog. So, please stop by her blog post here to see her gorgeous pictures of glorious poppies in full bloom in the south of France.

Also, take some time and check out her wonderful blog, Chez Loulou! She takes some fantastic pictures.

Photo from the blog of Chez Loulou.

4 comments:

Food, Fun and Life in the Charente said...

This picture is just amazing. Diane

Betty C. said...

I was supposed to be spending next weekend "Chez Loulou" but it isn't going to happen -- for good reasons, though! It would have been lovely to see the poppies (and my friend too, of course.)

I posted about your Mother's Day photo, which really touched me:
http://franceprofonde.blogspot.com/2010/05/la-fete-des-meres.html

I have been a rather poor blogger and blog-follower of late but I am catching up on things with new feed readers. I never got along well with Google Reader...

Bye for now!

Chez Loulou said...

Merci Leesa! You must come south next May and see the poppies for yourself. The fields are everywhere are truly gorgeous.

Leesa said...

Chez Loulou-

I WILL, I WILL come south next year to see these gorgeous flowers... We can go frolicking in the poppy fields..
Take care,
Leese