March 30, 2010

Thinking about San Diego and it's beautiful weather!



Friends in San Diego have been telling me that the weather is just "perfect" there these days... between 75- 80F! I don't remember what that kind of weather feels like!! I was heading to the bus stop today to get to the gym (first time in 3 weeks) since I've been sick... But, the weather is soooo CRAPPPPPY this morning... GRAY, WET, WINDY, COLD that I turned around and came back home!!!
No sense getting sick all over again.... I still don't have all of my energy back and my nose is still runny/stuffy... and my asthma has been plaguing me... So, I'm back at home on the sofa... blogging away.. warm and I'm NOT going out until it's time to work this afternoon... and then the concert is tonight... at Bercy!
EROS RAMAZZOTTI... I'm only sad that it is supposed to rain tonight, too!!


**Pictures of Eros taken off the net and pictures from San Diego from a friend.

8 comments:

Lisa Petrarca said...

Oh sorry you're sick.

Yes, the weather has been amazing here, but just heard a storm may be moving in.

Just thought I'd cheer you up!LOL

Hope you feel better soon.

Pedro F. Báez said...

Leesa, I was just in San Diego a couple of weekends ago for a conference and stayed at the beautifully redone bungalows at Town & Country Resort in Hotel Circle. The weather was beautiful and on Saturday night we went to this awesome French restaurant called Blue Bohème. The food, beginning with the sample tray of fromages and charcuterie and the incredible Grey Goose martinis and ending with a sinfully smooth and light yet rich ginger crème brulée was just outstanding, along with the very efficient, friendly service. If you go to San Diego anytime soon, you must check this place out! Anyway, SD has grown tremendously and has become very trendy and cosmopolitan in some areas, but still retains that charm of a small city that is so lacking here in L.A.. I hope you'll feel better soon. Hugs.

LindyLouMac said...

Oh to find the ideal place to live, warm and sunny all year round with just a little rain to keep it green.

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

Gorgeous photos of San Diego. I've never been, but everyone says that it has the PERFECT weather of all the places on the westcoast.

We're (Philly) are having the same weather right now. Rainy, windy, and cold. It must be happening all over the world today.

Hope you're feeling better, my friend.

And have a wonderful time tonight at the concert.

And OMG...is he CUTE or what????

Woof!

X

Cheryl said...

That's Eros Lamazzotti?!!! Hubba, hubba!

Leesa said...

Linda--

San Diego, California!!!


Ron --


Hey Ron.. GREAT GREAT CONCERT!!!! Hopefully our weather will change for the better!!!

Cheryl.. hehehe.. Eros Ramazzotti.. YES!! MAJOR HUBBA HUBBA!!!!

Leesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leesa said...

Hi Lisa...

Hmmm.. the comment wasn't published til now..
Thanks for your well wishes.. Feeling a WHOLE lot better now.. I think the weather is cooler for today in L.A., too..

Pedro...

Thanks for the recommendation and the well wishes.. I will definitely have to try it out the next time I'm in beautiful San Diego..
Take care,
Leese