February 5, 2010

Thanks Anne!!























My dear from Anne in Oxfordshire sent a lovely postcard from Oxford (the town in her area that we are going to visit in May)... with flowers in full bloom.. Reminded me of Monet's Garden in Giverny. Thanks so much, Anne! It was so nice to receive your postcard in the mail...

In fact, I recieved my train tickets today for London!! I can't wait!!! I'm going to London for four days-- Anne will join up with me there to do some sight-seeing for a day... And then, Barbara is coming on Saturday and she and I will take the bus to Oxfordshire, where we will stay with Anne and do some sight seeing in her lovely town! We will even get to meet up with Caroline!! SOOOOO excited! Can't wait!!
Cheers!!!

































































6 comments:

LindyLouMac said...

Clever photo with your laptop. I think you will have a great time in both London and Oxford. Oxford has a tremendous atmosphere. Hopefully the weather will be spring like by the time you go.

Ron said...

OMG...how exciting, Leesa!

And I KNOW you ladies are gonna have a BLAST!

Great photos!

And hey...is that a Mac computer I see in the photos??

*wink*

Have a great weekend, Leesa!

X

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Wow Leesa ..I cannot believe you got the card already ,and a such a great shout!!!

I LOVE the photo of my blog and postcard and tickets in!! so great, I had to take a second look ha ha ha

Cannot wait, it will be so much fun.

This will make you laugh....as long as you can put up with Arni's snoring , sometimes so loud you can hear it downstairs ha ha ha

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Leesa

So great that you got your card already. :-)

Yep going to be brilliant having you over :-)

What a great shout for me ,,,Thanks, and I love the photo, with my blog in the background, with card and tickets ..super!!!

I did do a comment ages ago, wonder where it went??

Leesa said...

Hi LindyLouMac,

I'm really looking forward to the time there... and ESP. getting to see Anne again.. and Caroline, too!!! Can't wait!!!

Ron,

Yes.. It will be stellar... And yes, it's a Mac.. it's the new Macbook Pro I bought in San Diego over the summer... Can't say enough good about it!!!

Anne-- Yes!! I'm SURE we will be fine.. It's just nice that you can put us up over the weekend and that we will be able to spend time together!!!

Take care and CAN'T WAIT, too!!
Hugs,
Leese

Leesa said...

Hey Anne...

Yes.. I'm sooo looking forward to it!! See you soon!!

Have a great week!