February 4, 2010

Sooo busy.... Sooo tired!!

Hi Ya'll!!!

It's almost Friday!! I need to just sleep through the entire weekend b/c this whole week has gone by in a WHIRLWIND!! I have to say that I am EXHAUSTED right now.. No time to really read blogs and comment... Just enough time to get my work done and run errands!!

I hope that things will slow down a bit next week...
Planned for this weekend- starting tomorrow night: Wine/Cheese tasting at our friends' home-- no wine for me, but I bought some fromage au lait cru... which I CAN have!

Saturday is little Gerome's 1st b-day (party) at Anna & Phillippe's in Antony...

and Sunday - seeing Jasmin/maybe Andrea and hopefully Dawn/Susa/Animesh for coffee/tea in Paris (Malongo).

I just got tired writing all that.... but I know it will be a fun weekend!!

SOOOOOO, Let the Party Begin!!!!

4 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Have a super weekend, lets hope you get time to recover!! :-) Please say Hi to everyone for me. Take care Anne

Leesa said...

Hi Anne...

Will do!!

Barbara said...

Hi Leesa,

Happy weekend to you too.I hope that you get to sleep in a little bit in between work & play.

Joyeux anniversaire Gerome !
Have a nice first birthday & have fun
:)

Leesa said...

Hi Barbara...

Thanks for your email (to Anne-- hahaha)
and for your comment... I am still running in "full steam ahead" mode at this time -- I did a ton of errands this a.m. and now I'm baking a flourless chocolate cake and making brown sugar whipped cream!!!! Oh la la!!!
Busy as a bee still...
Take care and have a nice weekend!
Leese