February 1, 2010

News From France in the News...

British blog reviewer and fellow expat in Bretagne from A Taste of Garlic, just posted a lovely review of my little ol' blog HERE. Keith runs a lovely blog that reviews bloggers in France, so if you haven't read his blog yet, please go have a look straight away!!

I thank you, Keith, your your lovely review of my blog, adding your wit and humor along with the article! I was a fun read! And, hopefully, as people check out my blog, they won't suffer too much weight gain from looking at my food pics-- esp. the cakes and goodies!

This month is actually the birth of my blog 3 years ago... It was right around springtime in 2007, that News From France sprung forth! My very first post was this one HERE! My blog has certainly come a LONG way!!!

I invite all of you new and regular readers to take a look back into the archives of my blog and discover something new!

To Everyone who stops here as well as all of the friends and acquaintances I have made thanks to this blog.... a BIG "Thanks so much for reading my blog... It's such a pleasure to have you all here!!"

CHEERS,
Leesa

6 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

Yay for the review...! I took a look and left a comment... "Leesa's fan club is behind her";)

Your blog is such a pleasure to read. You are soaked in talent my bubbly, sweet friend!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Leesa..congratulations on your BLOGIVERSARY :-) guess what...you started it on the 27th February...Our Wedding Anniversary :-)

I am sure you will keep it going for many more years to come :-) take care xx

Barbara said...

Bravo !!
It's always great to have a boost from a fellow blogger.
No better way to meet new friends.

XX
See you very soon.

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

OMG...I'm SOOOOOOO excited for you!!!

I just went over and read the fabulous review and left a comment.

I'm so proud of you, my friend!

Hip-hip...hooray!!!

You GO, girl!

xooxoxoxoxo

LindyLouMac said...

Well done on celebrating three years of blogging this month.

I went and took a look at the review over at A Taste of Garlic, impressive.

Leesa said...

Susa, Anne, Barbara, Ron and LindyLouMac,

Thanks sooo much for your kind words of support! Wow.. I feel so honored! It's a really sweet feeling.. My little moment of "fame!"

Take care and thanks also for stopping over to Keith's blog and leaving your comments there, too!
He has a great blog going on there!