January 21, 2010


This morning I went over to Florence's home for breakfast with two other friends from the gym... Florence lives only 5 minutes from the gym, so we had a nice breakfast and conversation... then made our way over to the gym for our morning exercise classes...


Here's Martine...

Florence, Martine, and Stella
These ladies are my French friends... Stella is Armenian, but has lived in France for many years.... I have a lot of French friends at the gym... It's nice to socialize with people at the gym because everyone is so friendly! It was a very nice morning!




Thanks Florence!! It was nice spending time with all of you this morning!!! See ya at the gym!

5 comments:

Notes from Noël said...

What a wonderful way to spend the morning! Everything looks so delicious!

Leesa said...

Thanks Noelle...

It was a great time!!

LindyLouMac said...

Are gym memberships expensive in France, they are here in Italy. You also have to be declarded fit enough to attend by a doctor before you can join.

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

oooo...oooo...let me tell ya, that healthly food looks yummy! I enjoy eating light in the morning (granola cereal, a banana, and a cup of coffee).

I'm one of those people who is instantly hungry when I wake up, but I have to eat something light.

You gals look like you were having a great time.

LOVE the sunflower plates!

X

Leesa said...

Hi LindyLouMac,

Here in France, you have to have a doctor's note, too.. But in the States, I think I remember this ... maybe not.. It's to show the gym you are in good health - I think it's a nice idea.. but it doesn't mean you cannot get injured or get sick while you're at the gym... hehe!


Hi Ron...

It was a lovely morning with the gals before heading off to the gym.... I think it would be nice to continue this morning tradition this summer, too!
Take care my friend!