January 30, 2010

Me with braids back in 2004

Yes, I had braids!! Extensions and I wore them for about a year or so... I really loved this hair style and it was a lot of fun... Young and sassy!! It got me a lot of attention, which I didn't mind.. I'm from Hollywood, after all! Here are a few pics of me back in August of '04, when I spent a month island hopping in the exotic and beautiful French Polynesia! It was always one of my biggest dreams to travel here. I visited 6 islands and did yoga wherever I went! What fun!! I put some pics up here but not all of the pics from my trip...


8 comments:

Andrea said...

Surfer chick.

Leesa said...

That would be me... Hollywood chick, too!

Pedro F. Báez said...

Kiddo, you look gorgeous! What a face and what eyes! Bo Derek has no chance next to you! Se can't hold a match (forget a candle) to you. Also love all the greenery and exuberance around you. What a lovely place! Reminds me of Cuba and Haiti. It's always good to come to visit you, Leesa. Hugs and kisses.

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

OMG...you look FAAAAAAAABULOUS!

What a hottie you are!

Love the braids. And your beautiful blue eyes just POP against your tan skin.

That photo reminded me of the movie with Beau Derrick - 10!

And you're definitely a TEN!

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. It's snowing right now, here in Philly. And I'm LOVIN' it!

xoxoxoxo

Nadege said...

Hot!

Notes from Noël said...

Love the braids!!! What fun!!!

Leesa said...

Hey Ron!!

Nice to see you, my friend!! Thanks for your generous compliments! Hope you have a great Sunday and enjoy your snow time!!
Hugs to you!

Hi Nadege,

Thanks!!! How's the beach??

Hi Noelle.... It was a blast! I always love to be in the spotlight, you know...

Leesa said...

Muchas gracias, Pedro...

That's a very sweet compliment! I always loved having my hair in braids as it was fun and sassy... My personality was definitely different with braids!! : )

Take care and have a wonderful week!

Leesa