January 18, 2010

Chez Patricia for a Galette des Rois....


Oki, so we are a little bit "after the fact" but hey! All the more reason to celebrate! We were invited over to Patricia's yesterday for her famous galette des rois... Because of my strict dietary restrictions for the next few months... I didn't taste this delish cake but everyone else said it was SCRUMPTIOUS! I believe them!!




It was me, Alex, Animesh, Isasbelle and Paticia (and her cute cat) in attendance yesterday!! So nice to see everyone again!!

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
Coucou Patricia ! C'est bien de te voir . La galatte a l'air délicieuse; Miammmm :)

See you soon Lees.What willpower you have to refuse a piece of galette.
XX

Notes from Noël said...

Looks delish Patricia!! What a fun time!

Leesa said...

Yes... GREAT will power, I tell ya!!! It looked soooo good!!

Noelle-- It was fun!!

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

Ok, if I'd been there I would have been MORE than happy to eat your pieces of that cake!

Holy cow..it looks DELISH!! Light and flakey crust - yummy!

And Patrcia's cat is adorable! So big and cuddly. It looks like a little bear.

Looks like you guys had a swell time!

Have a great Tuesday!

xoxox

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Leesa

How great to get together with Patricia ..that certainly looks tasty.

I bet it was lots of fun :-)

Hugs
Anne