December 30, 2009

Who's that girl?!!

Who's that masked women?? I look like a duck-billed platypus!!! I put on the mask at the airport to avoid everyone's
germs... coughing and nose-blowing tourists!!! Coming back from Nice....

Anyhow... It was funny because first I pretended to be very sick and everyone was eyeing me in a very suspicious
manner... Until I said to them.. "Just kidding, I'm NOT sick!" Hahahaha on them!!! Needless to say, I didn't get sick
from the airport or flight.. WHEW!!!






5 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

Greta to know that you're back in town... so am I. We should hook up, gal!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Very cute and funny. But really, can you ever be too careful?

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Hi Leesa little girl. Happy New Year!

Nadege said...

Toutes ces photos me rendent "homesick".
Je ne sais pas si je vais pouvoir regarder mes blogs demain soir mais joyeuse annee un peu en avance.
Grosses bises!

Leesa said...

Hi Busy Bee Suz...

Thanks!! No, I think you can NEVER bee too careful, because public transport is one of the best ways to get sick!!!

Philip... Thanks!! You, too!!