December 6, 2009

Marsala, Sicilia

In July of 2005, I went to Sicilia to visit a friend of mine... I had such a great time, I wanted to share some of these pics... I have a blog, Traveling in Italia, that you can look at if you are interested! I LOVE ITALIA!!! I hope to go back this summer or sometime soon to visit...

Me and Tam... bronzed by the hot Sicilian sun in the summer heat! It was in the mid - hi 80s during my stay!
Tamara and Gianvito (They make such a handsome couple).
Tamara and her beautiful smile.. We had cappucino's at her friend's cafe daily... or twice daily, even!!
And, I will NEVER forget her dog, Charlie, who had a great affection for people's legs, esp.. mine since I was staying at her place!! Ohhh Charlie!! You are soo cute but such a little bugger!!!


5 comments:

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

What a great trip this must have been!

That cappucino that Tamara is drinking looks HEAVENLY! And you're right...she and her partner make such a handsome couple.

And Charlie is ADORABLE!!! What a great smile he has!

I also viewed your photos below this post and they're AWESOME! LOVE the one of the bicycle against the wall!

Italy looks absolutely bellissima!

Thanks for sharing, my friend!

Enjoyed!

Ciao bella!

xo

Barbara said...

Hi Leesa,

Happy Monday my friend.
Chalk up another beautiful place in the worlf which you experienced.
It's always great to have friends to tour around with & have fun.

I have been enjoying your recently posted pics too.

Have a great day !

Leesa said...

Thanks Barbara!

You, too!! Glad you are enjoying my photos....
Take care, Leese

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Sicily is such a fabulous place to be! All of you, look great. Have a wonderful day Leesa!

Leesa said...

Thanks Philip...

Younger and tanner!! I feel so old with no colour on my skin!!! I miss the hot sun and ocean!

Leese