December 7, 2009

Il Gelato, Paris

Two of my students (for my cupcakes classes) recently opened a gelataria in Paris' popular Latin Quarter!

They make their very own gelato and I can attest-- It's the BEST!!! It tastes DELISH and if you are in the area... You MUST try it... They are even serving up baked goods, such as cupcakes... Which taste like my very own... After all, they learned from me!! Stop in and tell them Leesa sent you!!!



Il Gelato
65 Boulevard Saint Germaine, Paris


In addition to their DELISH gelato... they have YUMMY CUPCAKES, too...





4 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

woohoo how great for them and you all in Paris.

How brilliant that they learnt to bake like you..will have to taste one mmmmm :-)

Just looked at google map...so it is over in the 7th then??

Leesa said...

Hi Anne,

I have NO idea about which arondissement.. You'll have to check.. I haven't memorized them! : P
Next time you are here... we will go!!!
Take care,
Leese

Ally said...

I was there today.
They are oh so yummy =3

Leesa said...

Hi Ally..

Wow, I totally missed your comment! First, thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving a comment and two... Great that you went by there... If you go back... let me know and I'll meet you up there...
Cheers,
Leesa