September 22, 2009

Salmon and couscous!

This was my lunch yesterday!  It was sooooo D-lish and super simple to make!   I cut up and onion, a small red potato, an apple, tomatoes, and parsley into small pieces... I browned the onions and potato in a frying pan with olive oil and took them out. Next, I cooked the salmon, added the tomatoes and parsley when the fish was almost done... I added some uncooked parsley and tomatoes to the couscous after it was done... Mixed it all up and ta da... A healthy and super delicious lunch!!!  

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey Leesa,

I'm not a big fan of fish but I like salmon.
This looks light and a change from traditional taboulé.Are these slices of salmon from the poisonnier or those already sliced sold in the supermarché??

Bises :)

P.S. It was nice meeting you today before you went to work.

FrancoB. said...

YUM

Little Miss Cupcake said...

Wow! I'm not a salmon fan but this looks delicious! Friends cooked swordfish (espadon) for us while we were in the US. I've never made it. Have any recipes to share for that? :)

Katie said...

Ohhh that looks delicious Leesa! It's making me hungry!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Leesa, this looks very tasty. I am a big fan of Fish and Salmon, so it would be great for me :-)