August 29, 2009

Picnic on the Seine... August 26



Anne's initiation to Paris picnics!  Here we are on the Seine at Pont Sully.  It's our "spot" for picnics when the whether is nice and the days are long!  It's a great way to get together and socialize and enjoy both music, dance and the boats the go by on the Seine!










Night starts to fall on the picnic-ers!













A flame thrower in our midst... First time I've ever seen THIS.....



My last view of Notre Dame as I passed on foot on my way to catch the RER B back to Antony! 

4 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Leesa, It was a fabulous night, such a great way to spend an evening with friends!! :-)Thank you so much. x

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

Just stopped by to catch up on all your posts.

OMG, can I just tell ya.....

...your photography is BREATHTAKING!

I know I've told you this before, but the way you photograph your images looks so professional - the way you center and position each image makes it POP!

Especially loved the night photos of the city - so ROMANTIC!

And of course, you, Barbara, and Annie look smashing! You ladies looked like you had the BEST time!

Anway, my friend...hope you're having a FAAAABULOUS weekend.

Thanks for sharing such beautiful posts!

XO

Barbara said...

Hi Leesa,

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics. It looks like you had a nice group over there, and it's wonderful for you all to share like this.

Maybe I'll get to see you before I leave.

Bises

Kim B. said...

Love your photos! Ron is right, they're gorgeous. Glad you had time to put them up! Fun to help us remember the lovely evening we had.