June 4, 2009

Cute apatment for rent in Paris - Trocadero!

TROCADERO....
This apt. is a PERFECT rental for tourists who wish to visit Paris and NOT stay at a hotel! This lovely apt, owned by the charming Benoit, is for rent- 400 euros/week (which is great when you have someone to split the cost). My friend, Anne, rented the apt. in April with her friend Caroline. I don't have the direct link so, Anne, if you can comment on this and add the link and if you have a picture or two of the apt. send it my way and I'll add it to this post...
Thanks, Leesa

1 comment:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Leesa, it was a great apartment in a PERFECT Location... :-) :-)

It was amazing, as I really did not know what was around it until I arrived..it was great!!

unfortunately I don't have any photos myself, but here is the link....
http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/france/FR1679.htm

Take Care...Anne..

I am busy at work ..saving for my next trip :-)