May 4, 2009

"Letting go...."


...of lots of emails that were cluttering up my inbox! 

 Okay, so I'm feeling a lot lighter now, even though I may still try to follow up with Earthlink and Apple and see if there is a way to salvage the deleted emails.... Thanks to Andrea for the good idea about having a back up... I will now create a gmail address just for this purpose!  Only the important stuff!  Otherwise, it's "SEE YA" to lots and lots of emails.... No worries, I have a "let go and let it fly" attitude about this whole thing!  

Thanks to everyone who sent their comments about it and to Brigitte for letting me get it off my chest this morning!  


4 comments:

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Hi Leesa, that is a very good attitude..well done :-)

Well done to Andrea for a brilliant idea, and Brigitte for letting you explode this morning!!!

Take Care
hugs
Anne

Leesa said...

Hi Anne,

Thanks! I've had worse than this so this is just small compared to when my ENTIRE computer crashed after just being a year old!! I was soooo mad, then! Oh well, it's good to have back up and to not be attached to the things we have on our computer b/c if we lose them without backing them up... we're basically screwed!!!
Take care,
Leese

PRETTY IN PARIS said...

I admire your attitude! Sucks but you're right, think of all the space!
Big bisous, BB

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Let the bird go and keep the lady with us!!