February 12, 2009

Thank you Martha Stewart!!






I recently subscribed to Martha Stewart Living and Body and Soul magazine's (thanks Tom and Dawn).  I LOVE them!! CHOCKED full of delish recipes and GORGEOUS photos... The first one was so appropriate for me- it gave lots of recipes for cupcakes - unusual ones.  So, today I tried the Pistachio recipe and made some pistachio buttercream to go along with it... YUM!!! I got the inspiration from fellow expat and blogger, Cat- who is Little Miss Cupcake in Paris.  She recently blogged about pistachio frosting HERE.

4 comments:

74WIXYgrad said...

You know, keep this up and I'm going to have to come to France for dessert.

Get some crackers and I'll bring the Cheez Whiz. Then we can have some appetizers.

Leesa said...

Hi Cliff...

Hahaha!! You're comment get me lauging! Sure, then you, Debi and Ron will all come to France and we'll have dessert together over a café. How 'bout some REALLLLL cheddar cheese instead of the spray Cheeze Whiz?!! hehehehe!

Notes from Noël said...

Tom and Dawn are so nice to help you receive these Martha Stewart magazines...maybe you so bake them something!!!

Leesa said...

Noelle--- I'm at your "bake and call!!" Get it, "Beck and call!" hehe... Let me know what you guys would like and I will be HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to bake!!! Leese