February 23, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire Awards...




"An underdog movie about a little guy overcoming life's enormous obstacles swept the Oscars Sunday night, as Slumdog Millionaire racked up eight Academy Awards, including those for Best Picture and for its Director, Danny Boyle." (People Magazine)

I have to rave about this film, it's my favorite film of the year. If you haven't yet seen it... you must get out there and watch it! CONGRATS to everyone involved in the making and production of this AWARD WINNING film.

*PIctures taken off the net.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

Thanks for posting this Oscar Award update, because I didn't watch them last night (I know I should be shot), but I've heard BRAVO'S from so many people about this film!!

It's next on my list!!!

Happy Monday to ya, dear lady!

X

Starman said...

I'll wait for the DVD. I don't go to movies anymore because I refuse to pay $7 to $13 to watch TV commercials.

café paris said...

Slumdog Millionaire is really a great movie, i'm happy for the Oscar !

lunarossa said...

Hi Leesa, Got here via La Belette's blog. I'd like to see the movie but some friends have told that it is really rather violent. They left the screen after only 20 minutes!!! What do you think? All the best Ciao. Antonella
PS Love your photos of Rome, my lovely capital!