February 6, 2009

The Dormouse in the Teapot in the Marais....






I think this is now my fav. café (resto) in the Marais... I can't say in Paris because I don't know enough... Gotta stop meeting at Starbucks and branch out to other cafés. I should make a plan to try a new one each week.... Anyone have any suggestions?! It's fun to just explore and discover!
Yesterday, I met with Noëlle and Elizabeth and we had lunch at the Le Loir dans la Théière- again! I think the waiter now acknowledges us as "locals." We got a nice greeting when we arrived and friendly service, too! I just really love the cadre of this place... The ambiance is great! I recommend you all to check it out... It's Jasmin who introduced me to this place this summer. Merci Jasmin!!!

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Leesa, great to see your posts! Glad the snow wasn't too bad.

This place in the Marais looks great, too.

Cheers from Sydney and stay warm! We're having a heat wave ...

L'Étrangère Americaine said...

Wow Leesa, you really like that place. I think you've been there more than me now.

I'll try to think of some other cute places for you to check out.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Have always fun and enjoy yourself Leesa!

Franco said...

starbusk is all right, but you need to explore more, for gawd's sake you live in france, experience it.

Ron said...

OMG...I'm THERE, Leesa!!!!

Hey...I love the pictures of the the stars on the wall!

I LOVE Woody Allen!

Yea...and this place looks a hell of alot more interesting than Starbucks!!


Have a great day, Leesa!

X

Leesa said...

Carolyn,

Yes!! I love this place... Maybe it's the ambiance or the meringue... But, it's just such a cool place to hang!!
I can't stay warm cuz it's supposed to snow tomorrow... You stay cool, though!!! Hope the heat wave ends soon.

Jasmin-- Merci!! You have great taste in places so just send me your choices and I'll check them out.... I DO really love this place!

Philip-- Thanks!! I DO!!!

Franco --Haha!! Thanks Franco!! You are right! I'm awaiting Jasmin's recommendations... But, I DO LOVE to explore Paris... Such a great city and so FULL of cafés!!!

Ron-- The walls in this place are really what I love! There's sooo much to look at and it really does add to the feeling of the place... Hope you can join us there one day!!

PRETTY IN PARIS said...

So cute!