January 27, 2009

Vegetarian quiche!



This is what I made for dinner last night and we had it with a salad!  It was most DELISH!!! Just a basic quiche recipe-- 1 1/2 cups of milk, 4 eggs, some salt and pepper and veggies of your choice.  I sauteed the onions first in a little butter, added some chopped zucchini next and the then the broccoli.  After I added all of the ingredients into a ready made crust, I added the tomatoes (uncooked to the top).  Bake @ 170C for about 45 minutes or until the quiche is firm and a little browned on top.  I even sprinkled a little cheese on top when I heated it back up!

4 comments:

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

Ok...that's it...

..I'm coming to YOUR house for dinner!!!

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

*and I'll bring the wine, ok?

Red or white?

XO

Tassy said...

hmmm so yummy! you always make me hungry.If I will take my diet seriously this year then I will have to drink lots of water before visiting your blog otherwise, I will start craving for all these yummy food:)Thanks for sharing , I will try this on saturday...

Leesa, I have published the comment but it has your email addy, would you prefer that I do not publish it? Let me know please...

Thanks
Tassy:)

shannon said...

Yum yum!! I so want to make this!! Stupid lack of kitchen!

debi_in_Hawaii said...

CARBSSsssssss...yummmm...looks like pizza! (but you lost me on the eggs part LOL)