January 20, 2009

Happy President Obama Day to ALL!!!



YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!


I wanted to pass on the well wishes that Jason sent to me via email this a.m.   
"I wanted to be one of the first to wish you all a Happy President Obama Day. Since it is 2 AM in Columbus right now, I just might be one of the first."
I know he's got a really tough job ahead of him but I am open and optimistic and ready for the CHANGE that OBAMA will bring forth! Wishing you a great time, Mr. Obama! So many of us here in France, all of us ex-pats, are just SOOOO HAPPY you are coming into office today to be sworn in as our NEW PRESIDENT! God bless you and God bless America and the World.

BYE BYE BUSH....
HELLO OBAMA!!!



Me and a few of my Obama friends. Get your Obamican HERE

7 comments:

Marie Reed said...

You all look just fabulous! I'm going to go Obamanize myself now!LOL!

Leesa said...

Thanks Marie...

Can't wait to see your Obamican, too.... Take care!
Leesa

Carolyn said...

It's thrilling on so many levels. We'll be watching Aussie TV much of the night ... swearing in around 4am ... can't NOT see it live!

Cheers and happy watching, wherever you may be.

Au Soleil Levant said...

OMG, did you LOVE his speech or what?!?! Happy President Obama Day!

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Oh yes, Rowena posted that link and I thought I'd try, but it wanted me to download something and I chickened out.
I'm tired, but happy.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Congratulations Leesa! The whole world now feels better with the chance of a new hope by Obama. That's good.
I liked your photos with the flag and the rest. I didn't know that you was Obama's campaign manager!!

Ron said...

Me too Leesa!

I feel totally open and optimistic about Mr. Obama!!

You said the magic word...CHANGE.

Hey, and thanks for sharing the link for Obamicon! I'm on my way!

X