December 4, 2008

Sick!!

I feel like crap and I can't sleep... I woke up around 4:42 a.m. and it's now 6:05 a.m.  I have an overall feeling of being sick--- with a cold... and it's really a pain!!  I am a big baby when I get sick... which isn't too often, thank goodness... I haven't been sick in over a year... I think and maybe only twice since I've moved to France... 

I can remember people sneezing and coughing on the street and in the metro in front of me.. I'm guessing that's how I contracted it rather than just the hot/cold going in and out of warm places to the cold air... I'm not even really sure you can get sick this way... Maybe you can... I used to get sick ALL the time in San Diego from just the rapid change in the temperatures... Anyhow.. I feel like CRAP and wanted to share it with you... Just my feelings, not my germs!!! : )
Take care everyone and please, don't get sick!!!

10 comments:

Barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
Oh my... Yes, it is so easy to catch something in public.
Rest up & get the right care.

Health is always the Number one concern before anything else.
Big hugs to you xxx

Franco said...

I know what you mean, i never get this but when I do I'm like wtf.
take care

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Stay cool Leesa, relax. From what you said I think you need a trip to Mediterranean sea, a cruise! Get well soon my dear.

shannon said...

Aww!! I hope you feel better soon!!

Diane said...

Ah I am sick too :( Unfortunately I am not like you. SInce I have moved to France I have been sick quite frequently. I think I have to met and get aquainted with every bug before they will leave me alone. Hope you get better soon!

Leesa said...

Barbara, Franco, Philip, Shannon and Diane!

A big THANK YOU to you all for your get well wishes!!!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

We need more SUN!!!

Hope you are feeling better very very soon :-)
Just take lots of rest.
Take care
anne xox

Justin said...

Get well soon! I hope you feel better for this weekend!

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Get better soon!!!
I work with people (STRAIGHT off the airplane...fresh recirculated germs...AAAHHHHH!)
Cough, sniffle, hack, sneeze...
So..........I backhand the sink faucets and the hand dryer to turn it on...
and I can't work without antibacterial hand gel (I only use it at work!)
I'm sure you can catch it anywhere, including public transportation, so when I do go on the boat/bus, I stay away from everyone else and try not to touch the fixtures LOL

Leesa said...

Anne-- YES YES!!! More sun!!!

Justin-- I sure hope so!!

Debi-- YIKES!! That's awful.. I know what you mean.... And yes, you CAN pick it up anything.. That's the problem!!