December 6, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick!!

I'm tired of being sick... Or maybe I'm just tired BECAUSE I'm sick... or by the fact that I stayed up late because I couldn't sleep at all!! Horrid... Anyhow...I'm definitely not feeling better since the whole thing started... My symptoms are more intense upon waking and seem to diminish a bit as the day goes on... 
I notice my cough is starting to sound and feel bronchial-- OH NO!! This tells me that things are heading into my lungs... Which for me is NOT GOOD--- as I get stuck with bronchitis- then asthma and it's really hard to get rid of...

Thanks Everyone for all your well wishes and your concerns, suggestions, etc... I'm remaining positive but letting this thing run it's course!

Have a nice weekend!


9 comments:

Diane said...

Hope you get better soon. Today is the first day I feel like there may be some hope to me getting better. Unfortunately D is still feeling under the weather. We all need lots of rest and big glasses of Orange juice for the vitamin C *grin*

wcs said...

Get better! Get better! Get better!

There. I hope that helps. :)

Katie said...

Oh no!! Get well soon Leesa especially before Christmas!

Leesa said...

Walt and Katie--

Thanks!! I'm trying but it's just not working so good... I'll try harder, though!!!

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Oh no Leesa, I thought you would of got better by now..:-( Lets hope you make a rapid improvement before next week...hugs for you xox

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Get well soon dear Leesa. My heartly best wishes for a quick recovery. Hugs, Philip

Ron said...

Hi Leesa!

I think the worst thing about being sick, is NOT being able to sleep at night, which makes me feel grumpy during the day.

GRRRRRRR!

Hey, it could be the reason that your symptoms seem more intense, is because you body is cleansing itself. I know with the work that I do Reflex/Reiki, things will sometimes seem worse, but then gradually level off.

In the meantime, please know that with this comment...I share LOTS of healing energy with you!

{{{{{{{LEESA}}}}}}}}}}

Feel it???

Take care my friend!
X

Betty C. said...

Oh yuk. Please get well soon. And don't let things get out of control -- bronchitis can be hard to shake.

Starman said...

Hope your weekend is good.