December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to you!


My friend's son with Santa--- Soooo cute!

Reporting here from the Kleber Place in Strasbourg, Christmas morning.  We just had a very copious breakfast at our hotel Kleber Hotel.  For anyone planning to visit Strasbourg, I HIGHLY recommend this very cute and quaint hotel.... It's right in the Place Kleber and only about 5 minutes walking distance from both La Petite France and the big Cathedral.  The staff are very friendly and helpful, too!   It's where Lindsey and I stayed in October when we came here to visit.
I have a lot of pictures to share but I'll have to wait until later, as I didn't bring the cable with me.
Take care and have a very Merry Christmas!!

Love,
Leesa et Alex

7 comments:

Barbara said...

Season's greetings to you,Alex and your families.
I'm so glad that you made it to Strasbourg. I have to make it one of these years to see that Marché de Noël too !!

Big big hugs to you both & see you soon.

xx

Betty C. said...

Merry Christmas to you too, Leesa! I hope you have a great celebration.

Starman said...

Bonnes Fêtes !

Leesa said...

Hi Ya'l--- Barbara, Betty, Starman--
Merry Fêtes to you and your families...

Jennie said...

Thanks for the hotel recommendation. I still haven't been to Strasbourg and I'm dying to go.

Joyeuses Fêtes !!

PRETTY IN PARIS said...

Hello and happy day after Xmas! Glad you're having fun and enjoying the holiday season.
See ya soon!

Leesa said...

Hey Brigitte,

Thanks to you to and I hope all went well with you all...

Love,
Leese