November 8, 2008

Lunch at Aimee's!!




One thing you are GUARANTEED of when you walk in to L'Oisive Thé is a FABULOUS meal/coffee/tea!!! Here we are at Aimee's salon du thé in the 13th on Friday afternoon... Meeting up with Carol from Paris Breakfasts who is in town until Tuesday. Carol, Barbara, Anna, Elizabeth and I  had a very nice time chatting about life and politics over lunch! Thanks to all for coming!! I thoroughly enjoy our little encounters like this... Makes my life in Paris joyful!! And thanks to the DELIGHTFUL Aimee who is always charming and who serves up her best!! YUMM YUMM!!!!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks delicious! My mom and I are coming to Paris in December, any yummy recommendations of places to eat? We're staying just down the street from the Louvre.

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Hi Leesa, regards from Gotoberg, Sweeden! Philip

Starman said...

When we were in Paris, we tried to go to L'Oisive Thé at least once a week.

Anne in Oxfordshire said...

Wow what a great time you all had!!! And Carol from Paris Breakfasts , and Barbara...Great day!! :-)

Leesa said...

Hi Andrea- Welcome to my blog.. I'll send you an email...

Hi Philip... Hope you're having a nice end of the weekend in Sweden...

Hi Starman--- I just LOVE Aimee's place... Sooo cozy and the food is GREAT!!!

Anne- Maybe one day you'll make it over here!! It was a fun afternoon... and very relaxing!