November 6, 2008

Blog Blast 4 PEACE is today!!


Don't know how it crept up on me like this but when I went to Barbara's blog, I saw that this DAY is TODAY!! So, I'm nabbing Barbara's Peace Globe-- it's the very first one she has done herself-- YAYYYY BARBARA!!!!!

How appropriate that Obama was elected yesterday right before BBFP Day. It restores my faith in that PEACE may be upon us real soon.... 

Don't forget to stop by BLOG BLAST CENTRAL @ Mimi Writes

  Peace, Shalom, Salum Alaykum...... NAMASTE...... PEACE OUT!!!!


11 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Peace Day. :-)

FickleMinded said...

peace from my blog to yours....

~*~Patty Szymkowicz said...

Sending *Peace*Love*Light* to ALL!!
Hearts are filled with Hope for Change!

debi_in_Hawaii said...

Peace WILL be here. I can feel it.
I now have confidence to make future plans.

Leesa said...

Michelle, Fickle-minded, and Patty-- Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Happy Peace Day to you, too...

Debi--- I can feel it too!! I can't wait to see things start to change, little by little... We can overcome!!

Barbara said...

Hi Leesa,
Now problem for the Peace globe...
Sharing is a big part of friendship.
Hugs xxxxx

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Leesa, regards from Sweeden! Philip

Starman said...

I like the rainbow peace sign, but the colors are upside down.

Julia Smith said...

Happy Blogblast For Peace Day!

Mimi Lenox said...

There is so much hope out there right now. I can feel it as well.
Thanks for joining us.

Peace to you and yours,
Mimi

Travis said...

It was a good week. Peace to you and yours!