November 28, 2008

Birthday Celebration!!

I may very well be one of the only Americans in France who brings her b-day party to the gym!! Well... it's not so far-fetched if you know me well!  I love celebrating my b-day... or anyone's, for that matter.  
I went to my morning SPIN class and Alex came by afterwards with the cake... There were just a few of us, but it was cozy!!! A HUGE thanks to Anna for the lovely gifts.. You really shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did!! Sooo thoughtful!!! It was a nice time!!! Thank you all!!!

2 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Happy Birhday Leesa.
As a token of appreciation please get your gift here : http://phivosnicolaides.blogspot.com/2008/11/leesas-birthday-celebration.html

Lots of love from Cyprus,
Philip and family

Leesa said...

Thank you so very much Philip du fond du coeur... from the bottom of my heart.. it very kind and sweet of you to celebrate my birthday in this way... You really touched my heart!
You can see the tears roll off my cheeks right now!!
Love from Leesa et famille!
Alex said it was very kind and sympa!