October 17, 2008

OPERATION CUPCAKE....


...IS ON THE WAY!!!!

I have 12 in the oven and 12 prepped to go after that....
I have another two batches to make after these two
and that will conclude the Carrot Cake Cupcakes.

Then tonight, I will attack the chocolate cupcakes!! I have
a big day ahead of me--- as I have to be at work from 3- 8:15 p.m.
Wish me luck and lots of rising cupcakes stars!!!

I'll take some pics and post them on my blog when I can...
Have a nice WE everyone!!

**** Special MERCI to Claire, my artist friend who drew and painted the picture in this post.  It's me, Cupcake Princesse, in the kitchen, "Baking up cupcakes just for you!"

7 comments:

Ron said...

Ok...whatever you don't eat...I take the rest!!!

I don't think I've ever had carrot cake cupcakes before.

(but I would definitely be willing to TRY THEM!!)

And the chocolate ones????

*need I say ANYTHING????

Adorable photo too, Leesa!

Enjoy your day!

debi_in_Hawaii said...

That's a cute artwork! :D

debi_in_Hawaii said...

And thank you for that link to Keith! I love it when he yells.
OOOOh! ;) The fact that O'Leilly hates him with a passion makes him even that much hotter!

Leesa said...

Hey Debi,
Hehe... Glad you liked it!!!!

Leesa said...

Thanks Debi...

My talented artist friend, Claire did the painting!!!

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Hi Leesa, when are you going to open the cupcake factory in Paris?

Leesa said...

Philip....

I wish I could!! But, it's soooo expensive to do that!!!

Ron... Oki... I'll send the rest... OOPS... no left-overs, sorry... Next time, alright?!!! Carrot cake cupcakes are carrot cake poured into cupcake papers... So, it's really carrot cake, but smaller... YUMMM!!!!!!