October 12, 2008

A night in India...

Last night we went to the Cultural Centre in Antony to attend my friend/massage therapist's presentation of her trip to India this past summer... It was excellent... not just the pictures- but the variety of food everyone brought, wines, etc... We got to meet many nice and very interesting people and even managed to talk a bit of politics with a fellow American-----Uhhhhhh---- Canadian, I mean... Thanks also to Animesh for coming along!! 

On the sad note, I missed Sam's party with the gals... We didn't get done until 10 pm!! Hope you gals had fun.. I'm off to see if Sam blogged about it, yet!



3 comments:

Phivos Nicolaides said...

Hi Leesa, you didn't tell us what the outcome of his lecture. Are you convinced to visit India???

Animesh said...

well, I am :).

I am also convinced to eat more of Leesa's wonderful cakes and hang out with her and Alex :)

Leesa said...

Hi Philip...

Thanks for visiting today!! Well, for me, the purpose was just to go and have a look at her travel photos... I have always been fascinated with Indian culture, cuisine, music and film- so I don't have to be convinced!!! I already want to go!!! Just for some delicious food and chai tea!! I will go when Animesh invites us for his wedding one day in the future... Whenever that may be.. but one day!!!

Animesh... Always a pleasure hanging out with you.. You're French is pretty good now!! I was impressed!! Keep up the good work!!
I'll let you know when I bake some more stuff... OOOPS... I did... Just wait for the next post!